If you are in my OSMOCES 2013 session on Computational Modeling with VPython and want to try the models as we go, here are the three links to you need to get setup:
Install VPython for your system and download my vpython-physics repository from GitHub.
If you referring to these materials later or just browsing, here are the slides I shared.
I also shared several links to other resources, textbooks, papers at the end. They are reproduced here to make navigation easier.
- Georgia Tech PER Group
- my GitHub
- John Burk’s blog
- Matter and Interactions by Ruth Chabay and Bruce Sherwood
- Computational Physics by Mark Newman
- Integrating Numerical Computation into the Modeling Instruction Curriculum by Caballero, Burk, et al.
- Open Source Physics, Easy Java Simulations (OSP EJS)
- Glowscript and CoffeeScript and an introduction